Breastfeeding, the base
This one, approximately two hour, session will provide insight into the process of giving breastfeeding.
Attending creates confidence and is a good preparation for the breastfeeding period.
The basics of breastfeeding are covered, with special attention to the role of the father.
And of course there is ample room for all your questions.
You get information this evening about the following subjects:
- Breastfeeding, how does it work
- Good latch on of the baby
- The role of the partner and the environment
- Different feeding positions
- How to recognize feeding signals
- Milk production - How do you make sure that the milk gets going and stays
- How often and how long do you breastfeed
- Feeding on demand or schedule
- How do you know that the baby is getting enough
- When do you need additional help
- Breastfeeding and work (Limited)
You will receive a practical Breastfeeding guide and several handouts.
2514 AB Den Haag / The Hague
€ 45,00 when you come alone and € 60,00 if you come together with your partner
Ria Wiertz, Lactation Consultant IBCLC
Dates 2019: Saturdays
14.00 – 16.00